1. FRACTAL NATURE OF PHYSICAL AND OTHER SYSTEMS AND THE METHODS FOR THEIR MODELING AND SIMULATION
Chairman: Professor Ivan V. Kazachkov,
Affiliated Professor of the Energy Technology Dept.
Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Stockholm
Head of Department of Applied Mathematics and Informatics.
Nizhyn Gogol State University, Ukraine
1. Derivation of the mathematical models for thermal hydraulic and other physical processes with account of the fractal properties.
2. Fractal geometry of the porous media.
3. Fractional calculus as generalization of the classical differential and integral calculus to fractal processes.
4. Discretization of the partial differential equations as transition from the continuum to the fractal geometry.
5. Determination of the fractal dimensions by temporal and spacial variables in generalized fractal equation of heat and mass transfer.
6. The methods for solution of the fractal equations for physical and other processes.
7. Control in the processes with fractal time.
Short Biography of the Organizer: Ivan Kazachkov is Mechanical Engineer who earned his PhD (Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, 1981) and MSc (1976) from the Kyiv National T. Shevchenko University. He got Full Doctorship (1991) in Engineering Sciences from the Institute of Physics of the Latvian Academy of Sciences in Riga. He became Full Professor at the Institute of Electrodynamics of the National Ukrainian Academy of Sciences since 1989, after 1995 he has been Head of Dept and Principal Investigator at the State scienfifc and Technical Center on Nuclear and Radiation Safety of Ukraine. During 1998-2004 Ivan Kazachkov has worked at the KTH, Energy Technology Dept as Guest Professor, then during 5 years was teaching and doing research at the National Technical Univeristy of Ukraine “KPI” continuing his work part-time as Visiting Professor at KTH, teaching numerical methods and doing research in modeling of multiphase systems. In 2008-2014 he was Affiliated Professor at the KTH. Since 2009 Prof. Kazachkov is Head of Department of Applied Mathematics and Informatics at the Nizhyn State University named after M. Gogol, during 2010-2012 was also part-time Head of Dept on Energy Saving and Heat Power at the Ukrainian Academy of Civil-Communal Economy in Kyiv. The research activities: Parametric Control in Continua, Multiphase Flows, Controlled Film Flow Decay, and Granulation of Metals for Special Metallurgy, Modeling and Simulation. Over 200 publications in scientific journals and conferences, 5 patents, 10 monographs and lecture notes. He participates in the European research programs and committees. Five PhDs have defended their dissertations under his supervision and a number of PhD students are presently doing research under his supervision.
2. MODELLING, SIMULATION AND DATA ANALYSIS IN ENVIRONMENTAL PROBLEMS: PHYSICAL, MATHEMATICAL, CHEMICAL AND ENGINEERING ISSUES
Chairman: Prof. Claudio Guarnaccia Civil Engineering Department University of Salerno Fisciano (SA), ITALY
Prof. Julia Griselda Ceron Breton Facultad de Química, Universidad Autónoma del Carmen (Unacar) Ciudad del Carmen, MEXICO
Prof. Daljeet Singh Mechanical Eng Department University of Thapar Patiala, INDIA
Research topics to be considered for a valid submission are all the topics related to the above description. Authors are
invited to submit their work related to the following topics (but not limited to):
1. Modelling and Simulation in Environment
2. Online and offline data analysis
3. Predictive models implementation and validation
4. Residuals and Error evaluation and statistics
5. Signal analysis and parameters evaluation